Thursday, April 23, 2009

Writing Every Day

I have decided that I need to write on here everyday in order to help my writing skills improve. Apparently this is something you are supposed to do and considering how big of a talker I am, maybe this blog will save some of my friends and family from having to politely sit through my constant talking, which, for some reason, I think everyone is interested in. I feel bad for them, so i'll throw them a bone. :)

I'm watching one of the best shows ever made- The West Wing. I remember hearing about this show when it was actually on, but considering I was only 11 when it started in 1999, I couldn't possibly have seen the greatness that is this show. I love it!

You know what is truly wonderful? PIZZA! I LOVE pizza. I want pizza right now, but there are three reasons why I cannot or should not have pizza right now:

1) I don't think pizza places are still open right now.
2) I shouldn't spend the money on pizza. Got to watch my spending so that I can actually pay rent.
3) Word on the street is that pizza is full of things that aren't good for you... that sucks.

I needed to write out all three of these reasons so that I could try to convince myself to stop thinking about how good a slice of cheese pizza and an ice cold juice squeeze would be right now. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment