Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduation

Today I graduated with my Associate's of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree (AAOT), which basically means I got an associate's degree for my first two years in college and now I can go on to a university to finish up my last two years of my Bachelor's. I was very proud to graduate, but it does put a little damper on it considering that I have to take 2 online summer classes in order to officially receive my diploma. No summer break for me, but that's okay, i'm just glad that i've come so close to reaching my goal.

My next goal: My Bachelor's Degree in English. I'm excited to get started at a new, bigger school and to get to focus on English-type classes. I feel like I will have the opprotunity to become a much better writer and to read a lot of interesting literature. I have a side goal (just like a side dish to an entree) also, which is to get more involved with school or school activities because that is something I didn't do in high school. Maybe i'll join a club or do some sort of activity, but I would love to make a better connection than I have in the past.

One goal pretty much down, now on to the next one.

1 comment: