Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Attempt at Interesting

A lot of the blogs that I read are about what people did during their day and they are really interesting, but then I can't seem to think of anything that would be interesting to post about my day or weekend. Here is my attempt:

Friday-I was able to get in a great workout, which of course made me feel terrific. I'm trying to find more time to work out because I really enjoy being fit, it's just making myself get up and do it that is hard. The weather has been unusually nice these last few days (sunshine!), so that always gets me in the mood to get out and move. Although that feels great, due to some health issues right now, I'm not able to go out and about whenever I want to and that is kind of bringing me down.

Saturday- Yesterday was my beautiful friend Kaylen's birthday! She is a wonderful friend and I love her dearly. I could only catch the beginning of the party, but check out her post here to read about her birthday bash! Then follow her blog because it is super entertaining.

Today- Today was a day like any other. The weather was nice again, so that was uplifting. I went and visited my parents for a bit and my dad showed me the impressive raised garden bed thingamabobber he is building. I don't remember what it is called, but it was well-built and great. Then I went and helped my friend pack up his apartment a bit because he is moving to another part of the state next week. After that it was a mad dash to the grocery store in order to get home in time for dinner and a movie with the BF. Since then I have just been watching more Olympics (I can't get enough of it!) and taking care of some things for the week.

I hope you all had great weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post. Your life is at least as interesting as mine. I have been an Olympic addict last two weeks too. Probably a big waste of money for Canada but really enjoying to watch. BTW, which are your favorite sports to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my weekends are boring. I try to do one thing a weekend, whether it's games with friends or a volunteer event. Otherwise, I might just sit online all one day, and then do a puzzle all the next. I'm way more boring than you....sorry, I win the most boring contest!

    ReplyDelete