It is almost Spring Break and I am excited to leave the city and go to the beach with my family! I have one more online final and one in-person final and then I am officially done with Winter term. This term was extremely difficult (due to events outside of school, the actual classes weren't bad), so I am really happy to have made it through.
I am also excited to take my camera to the beach. After watching a slide show of pictures that was made to honor my friend Sarah, I realized that I need to take more and not be so shy about being in them. Also, I was searching around my computer and found a couple short videos that had Sarah in them and they mean so much to me now because I can watch those and feel like she is still around, so I figured, why don't I record more videos with my camera as well? I don't know what it is, but pictures and videos can bring back such vivid and wonderful memories and for someone like me, who has a horrible memory, it is really great. I'll post some pictures from the beach if I get any good ones.
I hope you all enjoy your Spring Break (that is if you are lucky enough to get one)!
Yay for spring break (for you, not for us working stiffs!).
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your last finals.
I agree--everyone needs to take more pics and videos! It is part of way of recording history! It's important!!!