My Mom always uses that phrase and I think it fits best for what I'm feeling today. I went to a wonderful volunteer event earlier, which was made more exciting by the presence of a cameraman that came to film my friend who is receiving an awesome award for being an incredible volunteer leader! She really deserves it and it makes me happy to see her getting recognition for all that she does, even if it means she has to suffer through awkward questions being asked of her on camera. :)
I need to get fully in gear for this school term. It's been hard to get on top of it so far with having two online classes and really not having much time to devote to figuring them both out any further than what needs to be done immediately. Hopefully I won't be running just to stay on track as much this week and can get things a little more organized.
I can't imagine taking a class online--I think I'd be so intimidated.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like it would be horribly intimidating, but I've found the key is to be organized and to check the class everyday, or even a few times a day, in order to make sure you don't miss anything. I did take Chemistry online, and that was absolutely horrible because I had to do all the labs at home and if I had a question, I couldn't just stop in the middle to wait for the instructor to write back, so I was stuck.
ReplyDelete