My beautiful friend Sarah passed away yesterday after a ten year battle with Cancer. She was such a strong, intelligent, hilarious, and kind person and I will miss her greatly. Sarah always had a positive attitude about life and never stopped to ask, "why me?" Instead, she asked, "anyone want to play Boggle?" and then she'd kick your ass at it. I am glad that she will no longer be in the pain that she was so bravely enduring. I love you Sarah and will miss you.
omg!!! I'm so sad for you!! I know she was a wonderful person - I'll never forget the one-armed robot dance story.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need anything. :(
I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThere are absolutely no words to make you feel better, I know that. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, though. It sounds like she was absolutely fantastic, and I am sure she is boggling her way around Heaven.
ReplyDelete